What is Hair Loss After Surgery?
It is the situation when a person suffers hair loss because of the weakness or due to the traction. The majority of the people faces traction disorder after surgery because of the malfunction of the immune system. The term traction means pulling; it means hair is going to fall due to the tight pony tail or holdings. It is the situation of losing hair after surgery is in your control because it can be stopped easily with loose braids or pony tail. The tightness is the reason behind the gradual hair fall after surgery because it weakens the roots of the hair. The tight ponytails and braids use to pull hard the hair and create the tension that can damage the health of the hair. If you are fond of making different hair styles by twisting and curling the hair, then you may suffer this problem. It will leave patches on the skin of the skull.
Causes of the hair fall after surgery :
It is the gradual falling hair after surgery that never feels by the time, it is due to the tension and constant strain on the hair and their roots. Some important causes of this problem are given as under.
- Trichotillomania is the major reason behind it, an emotional condition when a person pulls hair with hands; it is the form of stress and produces tension on the roots.
- Constant use of hair rollers can damage the cells and causes falling hair after surgery.
- A continuous use of head gear that is tight due to the helmet of the cycling. These are harmful for hair growth because these gears are used for a long time at the same position.
- Tight hairpieces can weaken the cells and reason of the falling hair after surgery.
- The constant use of tight hair bands can be harmful and cause of the hair fall after surgery.
- Using the tight hair clips that are put on in the same position daily is risky for hair growth.
- Use of wigs and hair extension daily or frequently damages it and causes losing hair after surgery.
- Dreadlocks are the cause of the hair falling after surgery
- Tight braids and pony tail
It can cause thinning hair first and then weakens them by the time. The temples or the area that is behind the ear gets wider due to the frequent hair loss after surgery. It means you are suffering from the problem of the traction alopecia. It is the fact that continuous tension and the frequent use of the tight accessories of hair can affect the hair roots entirely. The follicles are inflamed due to it, and then the hair strands become atrophied. In this way hair starts to fall and do not regrow. It is a common disorder in younger but children and the adults are suffering of the disease commonly. It is not a clear after nay researches that why the hair follicles are attacked by the immune system mistakenly.