What is diabetes and hair loss?
It is a condition of severe hair loss that normally disturbs the scalp directly by leaving patches of baldness. It causes more than one patch on the scalp. Falling hair and diabetes can have influence both male and females equally. It is the disorder that can be harmful. The hair loss and diabetes are related to each other. The immune system of the body damages the hair follicles and produces the diabetes and hair fall. These damages are not permanent, but it stops the growth of the hair by attacking the follicles that are the spots where hair growth begins. It is not a clear after many researches that why the hair follicles are attacked by the immune system mistakenly. It is a common disorder in younger but children and the adults are suffering of the hair fall and diabetes.
How diabetes and hair loss Attack?
It normally starts from the hair clumps and falling out. It leaves the skin surface of the scalp round, smooth and hairless in the form of the patch. It happens sometimes that the patient faces the situation of thinning hair first that causes the baldness. The other condition is that the patch fills after sometimes, but the other patch is created afterwards. In this case it often happens that the patches cover due to hair growth automatically and the new hair is about the same texture and same color but sometimes it is white and fine as well. It is a risky situation for the patient that the hair is getting damaged. On the other hand ten percent of people cannot be able to get back the hair. It can be the permanent hair loss in some cases.
Causes of the hair loss and diabetes:
There are different causes of the disorder that are given as under:
- The factor of heredity is very important in this regard, if someone in the family has the history of the hair fall and diabetes.
- If you have faced this situation in your younger age for more than one year, it can be reversed afterwards.
- If the patient has already suffered from the other Falling hair and diabetes, then it is a chance to have this problem as well.
- An extensive hair loss can be the reason behind it.
- Any kinds of allergy can cause the hair fall due to diabetes.
- Frequent use of chemicals for hair styling and coloring the hair.
It is an obvious fact that diabetes and hair fall is not unusual; it is the common problem of today. These are the causes that lead to the situation of deficiency of the nutrients and result the different disorders as well. It can spread and a minor hair fall can transform into a frequent hair loss. It can influence your scalp and cause the baldness. You can have a severe headache in result of the weakness moreover sometimes it creates the difficulty in hair growth.